Share:

Help Repeal Obamacare - Act Now (H.R.6079)

FORCE HARRY REID'S HAND TO VOTE ON H.R.6079

As you must know, the Senate has H.R.6079, the “Repeal of Obamacare Act” (otherwise known as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act), before it for consideration. The House of Representatives has voted thirty separate times to change or repeal the Affordable Care Act, only to have Senate Democratic leaders Harry Reid and Dick Durbin block any vote in the Senate.

I am writing to ask you to do the right thing and communicate my strong felt desire to Senators Harry Reid and Dick Durbin, and other Democratic Senators, to bring H.R.6079 up for a vote in the full Senate. As a taxpayer and voter, it is insulting that I have to even ask that Senators do what they are elected and paid to do. It is insulting that Senator Reid and Democratic leadership are putting politics and blatant partisanship ahead of what is right.

Senators are supposed to represent the views of their constituents and not use shady procedural moves to avoid voting on controversial matters, or to spin the individual mandate as a “penalty” when in fact it is a massive tax increase on middle-income Americans.

It is time to allow a true free market in health care, while at the same time getting the Federal government attack dogs to back down from their assaults on natural health care, supplements, and other alternative forms of medical treatments that “free” Obamacare will push aside from the marketplace. Instead of focusing on availability, Obamacare proponents need to be focusing on quality.

Obamacare is simply about power and control, and enriching the big corporations with money from those people who can ill afford it, all while delivering a very inferior government-controlled “disease-care” service loaded with drugs. Leaving aside the immorality of forcing individuals into a healthcare system they neither want nor would use, Obamacare will never achieve its publicly stated goals. It is a massive tax increase and extension of Federal government control over my constitutionally protected liberties.

The Senate must bring up H.R.6079 for a vote, and responsible Senators should vote to pass the bill.

Public Comments
Jul 26th, 2012
Someone from Marion, OH signed.
Jul 26th, 2012
Daphne D. from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Jul 26th, 2012
olga m. from Morgan Hill, CA signed.
Jul 26th, 2012
Someone from Anchorage, AK signed.
Jul 25th, 2012
Laureen D. from Denver, CO signed.
Jul 25th, 2012
Syan S. from Englewood, CO signed.
Janae J. from Bremerton, WA writes:
Quotation mark icon
Try making it affordable health care before making it mandatory health care, and please, stop letting them create frequent loopholes that basically allow them to refuse to pay for legitimate services so they stay rich and we suffer.
Jul 25th, 2012
Daren B. from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Jul 25th, 2012
Someone from Bryan, TX signed.
Amber R. from Midlothian, VA writes:
Quotation mark icon
Obamacare is an insult to our intelligence & First Ammendment Rights! We need to take back our freedom!
Jul 25th, 2012
Someone from Santa Cruz, CA signed.
Someone from Phoenix, AZ writes:
Quotation mark icon
OBAMACARE MUST BE REPEALED. It is a violation of our ability TO CHOOSE our medical care & freedom. Government is TOO BIG ALREADY!
Jul 25th, 2012
Someone from Williston Park, NY signed.
Alie M. from Walnut Creek, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
The provisions that prevent insurance companies from gouging people like me with "Pre-existing conditions" are right, but others are not. Decisions should be left up to the patient, his/her family, and doctors, not bureaucrats or insurance moguls.
Jul 25th, 2012
Mary Helen K. from Norcross, GA signed.
Jul 25th, 2012
Suzanne B. from Defuniak Springs, FL signed.
Jul 25th, 2012
Andrea S. from Laguna Beach, CA signed.
Jul 25th, 2012
sharon t. from Grosse Pointe, MI signed.
Jul 25th, 2012
Deborah H. from Bainbridge, GA signed.
Someone from Paonia, CO writes:
Quotation mark icon
This is one of the worst health care programs I have heard about.
Someone from Paonia, CO writes:
Quotation mark icon
Obama care is just like its master, full of crap, smoke and mirrors!!! If its so damn great, why doesnt congress and the rest of the political machine adopt it instead of the exempt program they are on now???
Jul 25th, 2012
Barbara J D. from Canton, OH signed.
Jul 25th, 2012
Mike P. from Cranford, NJ signed.
Pamela D. from Cleveland, OH writes:
Quotation mark icon
Obama Care is not for me - I eat health food and do not rely on Doctors to keep me well. I do not like being forced to buy health care that DOES NOT WORK in the long run. Pamela Dennis
Jul 25th, 2012
Someone from Norcross, GA signed.
Jul 25th, 2012
Stephen L. from Carson City, NV signed.
MC H. from Carlsbad, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
I want a system of real healthcare and not the present pharma-mafia system. I want to see alternative practitioners, not just MDs who only promote the pharmaceutical industry.
Jul 25th, 2012
Stephen L. from Carson City, NV signed.
Jul 25th, 2012
angela e. from El Cajon, CA signed.
Jul 25th, 2012
angela e. from El Cajon, CA signed.
Jul 25th, 2012
Stephen L. from Carson City, NV signed.
Jul 25th, 2012
Stephen S. from Simi Valley, CA signed.
Joan K. from Geneva, IL writes:
Quotation mark icon
I'm In agreement with all that is said. Please repeal Obamacare.
Sandra S. from New Market, MD writes:
Quotation mark icon
Repeal Obamacare - it is too expensive. Americans cannot afford it.
Jul 25th, 2012
Nancy P. from Little Rock, AR signed.
Jul 25th, 2012
Merle D. from Fairfield, IA signed.
Jul 25th, 2012
Terri N. from Oceanside, CA signed.
Jul 25th, 2012
Cheri S. from Midlothian, VA signed.
Yvonne T. from Arcadia, OH writes:
Quotation mark icon
I think it's time for the people to have a say in what we want. Not what you feel is right for us. The only thing the government cares about is all the money they can steal from us hardworking people.
Someone from Phoenix, AZ writes:
Quotation mark icon
I don't trust it, I am not so much worried about the broccoli, but I am afraid that I could be forced to be treated for a condition or made to take a medication that I am against, and the list go's on. Without assurance I cant be for this bill, I have seen first hand on the state health care system, someone having to sign away the right to some medications they very much needed and others made to take medication just to get social security benefits when this person had a true disability, and could never work because of it and she had no family. And these are only a few examples from my perspective. I have not read the bill but just the same there always seems to be hidden things in these bills the public don't know about or understand. And I was layed off my job lost my insurance i have no children bad lungs, growths on my skin was reffered to see a lung and skin doc. i also have high collesteral, high blood pressure so one would think i would be all for it and another condition that will lead to cancer. So am I just nuts? to be against this maybe but more afraid of the bill. I am aprox. 50yrs old. l.s.