Share:

Help Repeal Obamacare - Act Now (H.R.6079)

FORCE HARRY REID'S HAND TO VOTE ON H.R.6079

As you must know, the Senate has H.R.6079, the “Repeal of Obamacare Act” (otherwise known as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act), before it for consideration. The House of Representatives has voted thirty separate times to change or repeal the Affordable Care Act, only to have Senate Democratic leaders Harry Reid and Dick Durbin block any vote in the Senate.

I am writing to ask you to do the right thing and communicate my strong felt desire to Senators Harry Reid and Dick Durbin, and other Democratic Senators, to bring H.R.6079 up for a vote in the full Senate. As a taxpayer and voter, it is insulting that I have to even ask that Senators do what they are elected and paid to do. It is insulting that Senator Reid and Democratic leadership are putting politics and blatant partisanship ahead of what is right.

Senators are supposed to represent the views of their constituents and not use shady procedural moves to avoid voting on controversial matters, or to spin the individual mandate as a “penalty” when in fact it is a massive tax increase on middle-income Americans.

It is time to allow a true free market in health care, while at the same time getting the Federal government attack dogs to back down from their assaults on natural health care, supplements, and other alternative forms of medical treatments that “free” Obamacare will push aside from the marketplace. Instead of focusing on availability, Obamacare proponents need to be focusing on quality.

Obamacare is simply about power and control, and enriching the big corporations with money from those people who can ill afford it, all while delivering a very inferior government-controlled “disease-care” service loaded with drugs. Leaving aside the immorality of forcing individuals into a healthcare system they neither want nor would use, Obamacare will never achieve its publicly stated goals. It is a massive tax increase and extension of Federal government control over my constitutionally protected liberties.

The Senate must bring up H.R.6079 for a vote, and responsible Senators should vote to pass the bill.

Public Comments
Jun 1st, 2019
Someone from Little Neck, NY signed.
Apr 26th, 2019
Liesl F. from Belfair, WA signed.
Apr 17th, 2019
Carl M. from Sierra Madre, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
Repeal of Obamacare Act, the Senate must bring it up for a vote!
Mar 14th, 2019
Despina T. from SIERRA MADRE, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
DITTO TO ALL OF THE ABOVE. And people don't realize that this WAS the precursor to the Mandatory Vaccination movement. I was not fooled... I saw it coming. It was "sold" to the public as "health care" but is actually a Living HELLth with NO REAL CARE. And in addition, those companies that test for your DNA (like Ancestry, and others) are just putting your hereditary information into files so the CIA and other government agencies find ways to slot you and manipulate your records.
Mar 14th, 2019
Despina T. from SIERRA MADRE, CA signed.
Nov 7th, 2018
Yvonne S. from Fayetteville, AR writes:
Quotation mark icon
Obamacare is very difficult to navigate each year which deficient plan to choose for my employees. Soon my small business will not be able to afford it as it goes up around 11% each year. It's only affordable for the very, very poor. It's nothing but a big give away to insurance companies. We need free healthcare for all which includes nutrition counseling, herbs, homeopathy and supplements, not just drugs. We live in sick nation that just keeps getting sicker. The current model of healthcare is not working.
Nov 6th, 2018
Sharon W. from Mount Pleasant, SC writes:
Please pass H.R. 6079
Nov 6th, 2018
CHERILYNN T. from Sandpoint, ID writes:
Quotation mark icon
Not affordable, not health care. Please repeal this horrible piece of legislation.
Nov 6th, 2018
Keith C. from Austin, TX signed.
Aug 10th, 2018
Aaron F. from Irvine, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
Forced healthcare is unconstitutional and the works of a third world nation.
Mar 27th, 2017
Someone from Blue Bell, PA signed.
Jan 31st, 2017
Victoria V. from Wenatchee, WA writes:
Quotation mark icon
I am writing you to ask that you do what is right and repeal this horrific affordable care act. As we are all aware this act is neither affordable nor is it about health care. It is simply a way to enrich big corporations and the drug industry. This act is hurting people AND health practitioners. Please do not let this stand! I thank you for you time and will leave you with this final message. If your constituents aren't happy, you may not be happy come the next election cycle.
Jan 30th, 2017
Work & Assistance P. from Bessemer City, NC writes:
Quotation mark icon
1/30/17 - The Affordable Care Act should be repealed. The Work & Assistance Party supports REAL free health care for members and others. Should free care not be an option, the U.S should make ACA part of Medicare and Medicaid and it should be OPTIONAL. WAP supports optional care and no tax increase for health care!
Jan 21st, 2017
Ronnie C. from La Fayette, GA writes:
Quotation mark icon
A couple of just common sense points. 1. Affordable healthcare, not affordable health insurance that you can not actually use for healthcare (11,000 deductible with a $700 premium for me and my spouse with a combined annual income of $42,000) 2. individual responsibility. lets talk responsibility. is it more responsible for me to spend my allotted $7197 of taxpayer money on a health plan I still can not use? yet by choosing not to have insurance and SAVING the government that money I had to pay a $1400 penalty on my already meager $2300 refund this year. if the plan was to keep healthcare low, why are premiums going up more than %150 last year? why are deductibles increasing? Why are local hospitals (my local hospital where I was born, my child, my parents were born went bankrupt this last year and the site was bought out by overseas companies) going out of business? put that money into national healthcare so I can at least see a dr. about this sick pit in my stomach. as it is I am both broke and can't afford to see a healthcare provider. start making them accountable. Remeber Senators are just as subject to impeachment for not doing their job, not upholding the wants of their constituents as any president. If I did the opposite of what my employers told me to do on a daily basis I would be fired by now.
Jan 21st, 2017
Someone from Key Largo, FL writes:
DRAIN THE SWAMP.
Jan 19th, 2017
Amos S. from Heber Springs, AR writes:
Quotation mark icon
Obama care is nothing but taxation without representation and defiles the Constitution and opposes our rights as U.S citizens
Jan 18th, 2017
Someone from New Rochelle, NY signed.
Jan 18th, 2017
Peter N. from Newport Coast, CA signed.
Jan 18th, 2017
Someone from Newport Coast, CA signed.
Jan 17th, 2017
Therese D. from Cocoa, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
It has the appearance of racketeering. Give us the same insurance deal that Congress gets!
Jan 16th, 2017
Kathy W. from Walnut Creek, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
Dear Mr Trump and Republicans, The Affordable Care Act being repealed by the Republicans with no back up plan, is irresponsible. I am a single Mom, the sole provider for two teenage boys, and a small business owner. Two of us have preexisting conditions, before the ACA came into play, I was looking at $1800.00/mo for insurance with a $5,000.00 premium before any prescriptions, dr visits etc, were covered. Do the math, that means I had to annually pay $27,600.00 before anything was covered. Which meant an additional $350.00 a month for medication, and another $200.00 for Dr Visits every 3 mos out of pocket. When I read about the repeal, it talks about how the ACA, was for the poor. I am not poor, I am a homeowner, a business owner, I am educated. I live in a nice suburban neighborhood with good schools. My kids are college bound. The irony of the repeal, is that the Republicans claim to be pro small business. So tell me Mr. Trump, how are you going to make this better? If we go back to the old ways, I will be poor. Do I up and sell my business and get a corporate job, solely for health care benefits? Do I keep my business and sell my house to cover health care costs? I am not a statistic, I am a mother, a viable contributor to our society. I am NOT a welfare recipient. All I want is affordable health care and to keep my business. Is that so much to ask? Currently, under the ACA I pay $500.00/mo For good health care. $50.00 copay for Dr visits, That seems reasonable. Please don't marginalize people, and act as if this is Welfare, it is not. I am more than willing to pay for healthcare, but it needs to be affordable!! I am writing this, because there are so many misconceptions out there about the ACA, I understand the healthcare system is a mess and needs reform. But the ACA was a step in the right direction. So what now? There is no plan...... I can only imagine the fear of the poor, the uneducated who will loose their healthcare. Who have no options.They have no voice, no privilege to speak out. I know there are thousands of small business owners in my same position. Somehow, the media/conservatives have shamed us into thinking we are welfare recipients. We are not. We just don't have the Corporate/ Big money advantage. Thanks, Kathy Watters
Jan 16th, 2017
Kathy W. from Walnut Creek, CA writes:
Jan 15th, 2017
Chester J. from New Baltimore, MI writes:
Repeal Obamacare
Jan 13th, 2017
Someone from Charlotte, MI writes:
Quotation mark icon
This would hurt so many families, the cap on lifetime benefit for insurance, the elimination of the CHIP program, children not being on their parents insurance until 26, less rights for women in healthcare and less breastfeeding while at work rights. If you repeal you will lose all of our votes. Why do you get to have awesome insurance for life but the rest of American's barely scrap by. You are public assistance, remember you will meet your maker when you die and he will judge you on your actions. Stop thinking about yourselves as you sip your $300/bottle of wine and wear your $1,000 suits.
Jan 12th, 2017
Jeffrey S. from Capistrano Beach, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
I don't agree, don't repeal obamacare or you will regret it when your vote comes up!
Jan 12th, 2017
Richard D. from Summerfield, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
The Affordable Care Act was never affordable and made overall American health care worse and more expensive. It was rammed through irresponsibly by leaders who admitted they didn't know what was in it. We need it repealed and replaced by a better plan immediately.
Jan 12th, 2017
Breanna W. from Sebastopol, CA signed.
Jan 11th, 2017
Heather C. from Toquerville, UT signed.
Jan 10th, 2017
Robbie E. from Toquerville, UT writes:
Quotation mark icon
Since Obamacare has been implemented our insurance costs have nearly tripled. We work hard to provide for our family's healthcare but we won't be able to keep up with the increase in our premium. I don't have a problem helping those who are in need of help but not at the cost of my own children's health coverage.
Jan 10th, 2017
Barbara M. from Florissant, MO signed.
Jan 9th, 2017
Vanessa R. from Dunedin, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
This is the most ridiculous insurance! Great for those who don't work and get all the free stuf but it sure sticks it to the working person who does not qualify for the tax credits . The working people end up paying for everybody !
Jan 7th, 2017
William M. from Lawrence, MA signed.
Jan 7th, 2017
Rosemary M. from Waltham, MA signed.
Jan 7th, 2017
Henry M. from Waltham, MA signed.
Jan 7th, 2017
Someone from Charlotte, NC writes:
Quotation mark icon
Obama lied when he said I could keep my insurance. Great medical with same job 28 yrs. now they took the cheap route and changed our insurance to obamacare
Jan 4th, 2017
Suzanne P. from Springtown, TX signed.
Jan 4th, 2017
Someone from Memphis, TN signed.
Jan 4th, 2017
David C. from Franklin, TN signed.
Jan 4th, 2017
Lori P. from Palm Harbor, FL signed.
Dec 5th, 2016
Someone from Georgetown, TX writes:
Quotation mark icon
I use to be able to buy health insurance myself for my family but not anymore.